Currently piquing my interest:
- A deep dive into Union Pacific (UNP) and how it has managed to continuously improve efficiency and margins.
Tech Bubble? What Tech Bubble? - Andreessen Horowitz
- I'll just say that the four most dangerous words in the English language are "This time it's different"
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) trying to attract a younger demographic, while retaining its appeal to its core demographic.
- Yet another article cautioning investors about the recent surge in stock buybacks.
- Marketers are trying to cater to millennials more and more but it turns out that we may all want what they want
PepsiCo's CEO was right. Now what? - Fortune
- Pepsi (PEP) CEO Indra Nooyi tries to balance the introduction of healthier fare with the profit centers of junk food.
- Forbes' Summer Reading List of the Investment Genre